Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yeah!!! Penang here I come..

Wahh.. yesterday I go play Left For Dead 4 again..
It still so syiok to play especially if u play with group of frenz..
This time we play player against player..
I really like to use the infected one lo..
Because Survivors we use liao dont know where to go so everytime also die very fast..

Last week I went back to Penang lo.. So syiok..
Just went back I already go find local food le..
I get to eat laksa after longing it for month..
Then I go watch Transformer alone.. So 'geng' but I feel 1st one better than d 2nd one..
Then I also get to eat durian and alot of rambutan..

The convocation got nothing interesting one lo..
We just go up stage take the empty scroll then come down then wait till all finish then go out..
The end.. Just like that so boring..
But at least we get to take pic in our convo gown lo..
Once a lifetime so ok la..
This week pula is the Johor branch turn so tomoro the class will be empty and quiet..
Haiz.. when they are in class more lively..

Durian (The King of Fruits)

and also cannot miss out..


Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment