Thursday, July 9, 2009

Home Sickness..

Today my friends told me that she was home sick..
It make me think why many people home sick,
while I was not experience it at all..
I think it must be thanks to the NS that I am immune to home sickness.. hehe..
I think it also must be because in Kampar I no need to hear my mom's nagging..
(My mom will sure kill me if she read this.. hohoho..)

I won't call my home if there is nothing important..
So that why it will be every time also my family call me 1st one..
But it good also la like that..
I can save my handphone cost *smile evilly*..

Yes!! at last I know how to put my friends blog's link on my blog..
After trying a few time at last I know how to put it up..
But the playlist I still cannot put it up
coz mine playlist, all the song need to load one..
so it sure cannot use coz everytime hear the song halfway,
it stop to load so ppl will sure go crazy with the playlist..
so have to take it down..

The link on Carries's playlist on her blog one I don't know how to use..
All the song I search one come out got video as well one..
I wan to find playlist that put songs only without the video..
So it will be easier to load when ppl view my blog..
But all my frenz blog hor only Covey one I know how to read..
Other one in Mandarin I tak tau baca le.. Haiz..

Haiz.. This few week very sien lo..
Need to do alot of thing lo..
After assignment, test pula, after test pula presentation..
No time to rest at all..
I don't even know whether I this semester can pass all the subjects or not..
Hopefully I will pass la..

No comments:

Post a Comment