Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ipoh ^o^

Today me n my classmate go to Ipoh lo..
It was actually my first time step on Ipoh..
Quite fun lo today..
Together go watch ice age 3
Actually I wan to watch Harry Potter one..
but belum keluar yet.. haiz..
Then we take picture using the photo booth..

It was really fun when taking the picture
coz imagine 10person trying to squeeze into the tiny frame
and the time keep ticking..
everyone keep shouting quick quick quick
change position la, stand lower la..
shout until my ear pun sakit lo.. hehehe..

When we go dinner time ar..
It was the 1st time I see the sotong and kangkung dish
put curry sauce one wor..
but unique pun unfortunately tak sedap one..
haiz.. a bit regret order it..
Aiyo.. I forget take its picture..

Ohya to my classmates hor..
actually I want to tell u all something hor..
Actually Im different from other guy lo..
It berkaitan with the thing I borrow Covey lo..
If u know what it mean don't tell anybody hor..
I wan them to find it out themselve.. hehehe..

So by telling u all.. it will clear up a lot of thing lo..
I also easier lo..
No need to pretend or anything.. ^.^ \/
So far only Shirley know bout it..


The picture we took..

4 comments:

  1. wahahaha...enjoyable trip hor?? everyone also like the shooting section...wahaha..
    know what jek? know what jek?? kekezz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. know something lo....me oso come here lepak n leave comment lo...^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei... who i covey jek? what is clear about it jek?only lyly knoW? i wan to know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Ah Bee it a thing that u also know bout it one when we r in ktar.. U know thing bout what I actually likes..

    ReplyDelete