Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Outing is the best..

Recently I really like to watch one Korean variety show
called Family Outing..
It really funny and fun to watch I recommend it to everyone..
It also have in PPS but I dont know what the show is called in chinese
If u wan to watch it on youtube then
U search Family Outing by RamenSoup..
It so sad that YeJin and ChunHee had to leave the show..
I really like both of them..

Without both of them
we cant see anymore the killer lady Yejin
and clumsy Chunderella.. hahaha..
In this post I embedded 2 songs that I heard in FO
One is the show's MV another is the song that alway appear in the show..
The song is quite nice although I dont understand it la..
So what dont understand it doesnt meant cannot enjoy it ma..




Haiz recently a lot ppl get sick lo..
Last week Shirley fever..
Then me n my other housemate get selsema..
Now my parents at hometown pula not feeling well..
Wish everyone will be healthy..
Especially my parents..

No comments:

Post a Comment