Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Dream of Travelling around Asia..

Today while I was searching for pictures of McDonald for my assignment,
I stumbled across someone blog which is http://heavycrag.blogspot.com
His blog is very interesting because it contain all the detail of his travel around the world..
I especially like the blog about the travel around Asian countries.
He even came to Malaysia before..

After reading his blog about Japan,
it make me more eager to travel to Japan when I have the chance.
I also want to visit Korea and Taiwan.
I was really curious how do the foreigners have the time to travel??
Dont they have job because once they travel they travel like for few months..

And for us Asian sometime it will be a little expensive to travel..
Because in some country our currencies is smaller so it will be more expensive..
While the westerner's currencies are larger in most of the Asian countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment