Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sushi King!!

Yesterday night me, Shirley, and Ah Bee went to Sushi King
to early celebrating Ah Bee birthday..
Which is actually today..
This time I just eaten until RM30++
better than last time adi
last time I 1 person eat until RM50++ wo..
Kira ok la but now as student must jimat-jimat
so RM 50 is big number adi lo..
Sorry Covey we didnt ajak u go..

Then after SK I go yam cha with classmates..
when yam cha with Covey sure everyone also laugh one..
coz when we looking at how Covey laugh out laugh
sure very entertaining one.. hehe..
especially if Auto also there..
sure make u laugh until perut pun sakit..
Both of u is a very good combination lo..

Ok here the pictures we took when eating Sushi King..


The ala carte Ah Bee recommend me one..
Very sedap.. Thx Ah Bee for
recommend me this..

The total of plate 3 of us eat..
Well actually not that many la..

3 comments:

  1. of coz shud 10s to me lar.. recommend u sure delicious 1 lor.. kekekekeke... : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got ask covey go sushi king d r...
    is she dunwan go leh...
    aizkk....
    hapi bday bee...^^
    n all hapi la...haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. weii..what o??entertain??? you though im what o?? haizz..sad ar.....see me laugh also entertain..haizz!!!

    ReplyDelete