Thursday, June 25, 2009

Left For Dead 4

Wow today is my 1st time playing Left For Dead 4..
I used to dislike d game bcoz it involve zombie(the thing I hate the most)..
But after playing it with my classmates, it was quite nice and not that scary..

Today I get to drink the Pearl Milk Tea(zhen zhu nai cha) after many years..
I even took the picture if it..

Just yesterday I stumbled upon a band on the net..
The band named Royal Pirates and really like some of their songs..
Some songs I don't quite like coz I feel the singer's voice don't match with the songs..
Example r the remake of Wonder Girls' song..
I really like the remake of 'Circus" by Britney Spear..

Although I am not into really into rock but I really like the remake of 'Circus'..
Bcoz to me it don't have the hard-core kind of rock in it..
So that why I like it..
I just hope their band will debut soon..
Their forum state that they will meet with producer soon..
So just wish them good luck..

(The drink I talk about..)

1 comment:

  1. haha, left for dead 2 is coming out this nov. Get ready to shoot down zombies or even hit them with a pan. >_< .

    ReplyDelete