Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday(04-06-09)

The song I like the most from Super Junior is It's You follow by Why I Like You and Sorry Sorry.
I will try to find the translations of the songs on youtube so that I will understand the songs more.
Ironically I noticed this group through the song of Sorry Sorry but on my list it had been push to no.3.. ^.^
I am trying to find the E.L.F fanclub of Super Junior but by google also cannot find their website..
E.L.F Philliphines I found la but the official one tak dapat cari lo..

Seem like the Internet will be fix in 2 weeks time..
Arghh I will bored to death..
At 1st I thought it will take only about a weeks and that time I already complaint that it took too long..
But now the agents told me the fastest is 2 weeks..
I was like .. How am I going to survive 2 weeks of no Internet..
And that is the fastest so if I drag until a month then I sure ..

The computer facilities in the campus I tried adi..ok ok lo.. better than none.. hehehe..
Dunno why the wireless in the campus are locked one so cannot use wireless to online.. haiz..
I feel very grateful to Shirley for finding the house that we r living now..
Coz the location of our house is really in the shopping district..
All necessities can be found in just few walk away..
So convenient..

But my place refrigerator rosak liao and until now not yet fix it..
So cannot simpan any snack or food lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment