Thursday, June 18, 2009

Boys Over Flowers

For the Boys Over Flower, I prefer the Korean version plotline
but I don't like it's ending,because the ending was kind of rush..
They was like fast forwarding the ending..

So if the plotline from the start of the show until the middle one is the Korean version,
then the ending is the original version one then it will be perfect.
It OST pula is quite nice..
I will try to find it online.. hehehe..
At Kampar here have no cinema at all..
So cannot watch any new movies that show on cinema..
If we want to watch movie then we have to go to Ipoh..
which is like 20 minutes drive from Kampar.
So it quite 'sien' when want to watch new movies..

The only entertainment here got is karaoke lo..
but I'm the person who can't sing well
Because english song I don't hear much so cant sing..
Mostly I listen to chinese song but I pandai listen only..
can't sing so I go karaoke pun will just sit there quietly.
Until now how may time I go Redbox also can be count by my fingers lo..
and I can remember I only sing once and that song is 'Tong Hua' by Guang Liang
While the rest I only went to eat the buffet.. :P
Wah.. how I miss to eat buffet..
When I'm going back for my convocation on 27th Jun time..
I will sure eat alot until I satisfied only I come back Kampar..
Luckily I'm the person that can eat the same thing for a very long time..
If not I sure cannot stand to live here..
I can remember when I in form 1 in secondary school time..
In every reccess for one whole year I just eat the same bread
that I bought from canteen until the uncle also know me lo..
Then in form 2 one year eat curry mee..
Then form 3 only eat nasi goreng..
Then form 4 onward baru rotate eat different things..Hebat le.. hohohoho...





The first meal I had in Kampar..

No comments:

Post a Comment