Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mood not good..

Recently I dont know why but I start to envy all the celebrity out there..
I know that they become this popular because of their hardwork..
But I always keep thinking how good is it if I become like them too..
Becoming so well known all over the world..

I alway dream of becoming a male model..
But I dont have the confidence on my appearance..
Because all over my body is full of scar..
So overall my body is not nice to look at.. haiz..

Although I know it useless but I just cant get the idea out of my head..
And recently at night when I want to sleep time I keep thinking of depressing thing..
I have to find something to cheer me up if not I think
I will get into depressing mood..

But luckily I got Super Junior's songs to cheer me up..
Now I just have to wait until 27 when I am going back hometown..
I think that will sure cheer me up..

No comments:

Post a Comment