Saturday, May 30, 2009

Contact lens..

Today I get my contact lens adi..
1st time wear really not use to it lo..
N very hard to put it on..
I have to try many times only succesful wear it..
After wear it liao feel my world suddenly become very clear
and that was achieve without wearing spectacle..

Today I wasted my money on buying something that I cant use again..
I went to buy a belt from a stall in the pasar..
but because the belt is to broad so it cant be used on my 3 suku punya seluar..
so now I just have to hang it lo..
see next time got chance to wear it or not..

So at last I have to buy new pants..
actually I got bring 2 pants from Penang
but the size is 34 while my size is 32-33
so cannot wear it..
that pant also dunno is my dad one or mine..
that time I just grab what cloths i can find.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment