Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today at last I succeed in opening Public Bank account.
I really hate bureaucracy lo..
Always when want to do something nia..
always will get send here send there, find here find there..
and always get the phrase "this is not under our department"
So frustrating..

Today I think I ternampak one guy from my secondary school one..
But dunno is him or not becoz he like cant recognize me liao..
I become so handsome until he cant recognize me meh.. hohohoh....

Shirly will be going home this Saturday so I will be alone in the house..
Haiz now I just hoping the course quickly start..
If not I will be bored to death..
Nowadays without internet is really a very susah situation lo..
I think I just have internet nia pun I can last until finish my studies..

No comments:

Post a Comment