Monday, May 25, 2009

Kampar

Now I moving to live in Kampar adi..
I will be living here for the next 2 years.
Ok the 1st thing I noticed after I move here is that here are very damn HOT!!
Even fan on until full liao also sweat like a fountain.
Patutlah when on my way to my hostel I notice that all d house here got one thing in common,
that is all the house must have air-con.
My hostel need a little bit cleaning and all the cleaning
just increase my sweating from a fountain into waterfall..

Then go shopping for neccesities at Tesco
( luckily here got Tesco if not sure susah)
but the Tesco here although cheaper but sometimes
got things that not sold here lo..

My hostel still don't have internet connection so very boring lo..
but luckily just below my hostel got 2 cybercafe..
and the cc is quite nice.

The University pula quite big lo..
When late time dead meat lo..hehe
Today just went for registration
then tomoro pula nothing to do..


No comments:

Post a Comment