Friday, May 29, 2009

Super Junior!!!

Ok in this post I will talk bout Super Junior
So if you are not that fond of Super Junior
then I advise you to skip this post.. hehehe..

kyaa after watching the Sorry Sorry MV,
I start to really like(or should I say crazy) about Super Junior..
in the group i especially like RyeoWook..
I like the song of Sorry Sorry and Why I Like You..
Since Utada Hikaru I never get crazy bout any artist..

So if you guys or girls got anything bout Super Junior
or Utada Hikaru plz give me.. hehehe..
Now I'm trying to find Super Junior punya blog..
Like the Farenheit, each member got their own blog..
But hard to Google lo..
All the results is the blog of their fans..

Being one of the thousands(or millions) of fans pun susah lo..
But never mind I will continue to gambate in finding their blog..
Wish me luck..
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment