Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zombie..

I really really HATE zombie..
Just now just went to yam cha with fren..
And the TV at the shop show one movie of zombie..
I really hate zombie..

Coz they are like a creature that are hard to die..
And worst of all they eat people alive..
How painful death they inflict..

I dont want to watch the movie.. But by sitting there it just make me want to watch more..
Even L4D game at 1st I also dont dare to play..
But after play with fren adi it fun to play wor..
But still dont dare to play alone..
I admit lo I scaredy cat one..
So next time anyone ajak me go watch movie hor..
Dont ever ever choose horror or ghost movie..ok

2 comments:

  1. har...i tot u enjoying dat show le...
    until i calling u...
    u also keep looking at the screen...
    haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. felix is so so concentrate on everything d...
    hehe
    next time find u watch horror mv...
    i like horror mv...^^



    LyLy

    ReplyDelete