Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yeah The Sims 3 is here..

Yeah I get to play The Sims 3 liao..
It is the 1st original punya game I own..
At last I got something new to play..
Although b4 I get the original one..
I actually got 1 pirated one adi.. hehe
But the pirated one got so many problem
So at last need to get a new one..

So at last buy an original one from Singapore lo..
But not I buy from Singapore la
Nice lo if I get d chance to go Singapore.. hehe
I ask Shirley's bf to but for me one..
Shirley thx to u n ur bf..

But the game hor just doing the modification
take me whole day lo..
And today the internet line so damn slow
I download thing pun 2hours still not yet finish download..
Haiz.. recently internet really slow..

Front View

and

Back View

And at last my favorite manhwa is out..
After so long adi the scanlation is finally out..
The name of the manwha is 1/2 王子..

1/2 王子

The comic is really funny one..
If anyone got play online RPG one
Sure like this manhwa one..
It really funny until my sis also like it le..
It really seldom that both my sis n me like the same thing..
Hehe.. So I recommend it to everybody..
I even go to buy this comic even though it in Mandarin languge
Which I dont understand one
But I really wan to keep this manhwa
Bcoz it really good..

Okok have to end here liao
This is 1st time I bla bla bla about something
until so long.. really paiseh ha..
Hehe..<-- I think I end alot of my post with hehe le.. Hehe.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment