Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ipoh Parade

I just came back from Ipoh Parade
Quite a nice day I have today..
Thanks to Sheng Long for driving us there..
We went there to watch G.I.Joe..
It quite nice lo..
But no ending bcoz I think it will have next episode.

This is 1st time I see a mall that have its food court just outside of cinema lo..
Although Shirley told me its a common thing
but this is the 1st I saw lo..
In Penang never see 1 before..
Ohya and the Ipoh Parade give me the feeling of Prangin Mall in Penang
while the Jaya Jusco pula is like Penang's Gurney Plaza.

Before the movie start we walk around shopping 1st..
I just bought a jacket and a few accesories..
I really like the jacket and next time
I won't get cold in class anymore.. hohoho..

Then before went back to Kampar,
we stop at McD for our dinner..
Mmmm... it was so nice after so long nvr have McD..

The jacket that I bought..

No comments:

Post a Comment