Friday, August 7, 2009

Boring lo..

Today really boring lo..
Didnt go class so stay in room whole day
play game until now i dont know what game wan to play lo..
all play until sien liao..
Now i just have to wait Shirley punya bf
bring me The Sims 3 that i ask him to buy..
Thx 4 buying for me..

I am a person who really fast get boring with any type of game
But the thing that very weird is food pula i cant get fed up one wor..
When i was in middle school time hor..
I used to eat the same bread 4 1 whole year n still cant fed up with it wor..
I alway buy the same roti until the uncle also recognize me lo.. Hehehe..

At last all the assignment n test all finish liao
Now just left OB punya assignment
But after finish liao must prepare 4 final pula.. Haiz..
But I cakap senang buat susah
I think the final sampai liao i only start read lo..
Hopefully I can pass all the subjects this sem..
Amitabha.. ^-^



This is the video for the A&P assignment my team do..

2 comments:

  1. Apa ni? Acer? Since when u nvr bring hp out? Use lar iPhone... browse and call... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo that time no hp ma..
    Just got laptop ma no choice lo..
    Haha..

    ReplyDelete