Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shopping spree..

Today went to shopping in Tesco for food supplies with my housemates..
It was my 1st time shopping until the receipt as long as a bottle..
But it not mine alone la..
It was the combination of mine and my house mates..
So I am not a shopaholic ok..

And after so long never ukur my height..
At last I get to ukur my height in one of the machine at Tesco..
The result is my height is only179cm.. *cry*
It was not even 180cm which I thought I was..
Up until now I always thought I was 180+
Now my dream had been shattered.. haiz..
WHY!! just 1 more cm only ma..
Why dont give me another 1cm so I can be 180cm..hehe
The result..
For those who cant see it..
It wrote that my weight is 67.5kg
(Hmm.. My weight increase 2.5kg liao)
My height pula.. u know la 179cm.. huhuhu..
And worst is it taken with shoe on..
So u know la actually I am not even 179cm *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. ehehe...dat machine tipu de la...
    cz i tried b4 also..
    dun sad for it...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete