Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Alcohol

Last night I try one alcohol that I bought in Tesco..
It was a blueberry with 5% alcohol..
And Shirley say she try before the cherry flavor one
and she say it taste like cherry with no taste of alcohol at all..

So I mah try to buy one to taste see lo
The result.. I give the rest to Rainny, my house mate
after taking a few sip
I totally don't like the bitterness of alcohol..
Today Shirley pula let me try the Calsberg she have..
Result.. I still hate the bitterness of it..

Now even thinking of the taste of it make me feel like want to vomit..
Look like in the future I will be very hard for me to accept alcohol..
But the weird is in the past I hate the ubat batuk(cough medicine)..
U know the one black in colour given by the clinic one..
Now I can accept it bitterness adi
But alcohol pula I totally can't accept it bitterness.

But I still remember I try before one alcohol that taste
Totally like soft drink one but got alcohol inside..
The problem is I cant remember the brand of it..
How I wish to taste that drink again..

The blueberry alcohol that I bought.

Close look.

2 comments:

  1. like soft drink one but got alcohol inside?
    i think is Shandy.....
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It not Shandy.. I cant exactly remember it but I can remember it in bottle one then the alcohol is in blue colour one.

    ReplyDelete