Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sushi King again..

Today went to have sushi at Sushi King..
With Ah Bee, Shirley, and Rainny..
I eat total of 10 plates..
Really syiok.. but my pocket tak syiok..
But never mind as long as we had fun..

At Sushi King they do some kind of eating contest..
Where if the person can finish a BIG bowl of noodles
in 10 minutes the noodle will be free of chrage..
When I saw the other customer ask the waiter to bring out
the bowl to see.. I was like OMG the bowl is really huge le..

At 1st Ah Bee ask me to try but after see the bowl I confirm adi
sure cannot finish it in 10 minutes one
and they say you have to finish the soup as well..
They say so far only 6 person successful in completing it..

Then Shirley ask me a very cute question..
She ask me why I like to eat the octopus and squid only le..
My answer is because only can eat at Sushi King only..
So when go Sushi King I sure only eat octopus and squid 1st..
Where can get to eat octopus in other places..

The 10 plates

No comments:

Post a Comment