Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What happened in my holiday..

Well 1st of all I can't get to online coz my laptop been sent to repair.
Now after get it back after almost 2 weeks my wifi has back to normal.
Then my CNY cloths have been bought lo.. I quite like it a lot.. ^^

The bad thing is that I failed my OB which I have the
confidence of passing it.. *cry*
So last monday I go back to Kampar to fill in form
to ask the uni to review the result.
I just wish that the uni can at least let us pay it through mail
rather than need us to go all the way to the Finance Department
for payment which is troublesome..

And I lost my pencil box(I think I left it in uni) *wail*
I really like that pencil box.. It stay with me for since I'm Form 1.
So when going back Kampar this Sunday the 1st thing to do is
try to find back my precious pencil box. *pray hard*
I never forget about my pencil box before so I don't know why
I can forget about it.. I am so sorry pencil box.. T.T

Luckily my other 2 subjects result is ok..
but my GPA and CGPA is below 2.
So now in second probation..
And worse my next semestter got 5 subjects
so from now on I cannot take it easy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment