Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thanks to everyone.

Thanks to everyone for today for the trip to Ipoh coz I am having fun..
I especially like the trip to the temple at Ipoh that have a cave..
Since it been a long time since I exercise so that climbing the stairs
really help me but it also make me want to quickly go back and have a bath..

And the view from top is quite nice but unfortunately I only get to take
a few nice picture because my handphone don't have flash.
And the funny thing is that I saw one writing that are very interesting
to me and I won't write it here why and I think people that know me will
know why.

Then we go watch Legion at Jaya Jusco.
I feel this movie not so nice lo..
Because to me I feel like the whole movie no meaning one..

But nevertheless I have a lot of fun time with everyone.. ^^
Have a nice day..

The writing that interest me.


The view from the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment