Sunday, November 22, 2009

The fridge.

Today I have to clean the fridge bcoz the fridge door cant close anymore.
It made me cant keep food inside coz it bcome reput in just 1 day.
When I open the freezing area it gave me a shock.
I agak-agak know that the ice bcome thick adi
but didnt think that it will bcome like a gua ais..

So when I waiting for it to melt,
I use my newly bought table fan to blow the ice.. ^.^
Lol coz cant wait for it to melt so slow and the ice also so thick.

I finish all assignment for this semester one adi..
so now can be more relax liao until final..
Now still got the Pengajian Malaysia midterm to go..


The gua ais..

The technique I use..
Hmm seem like I didnt waste $$ buying this fan.

1 comment:

  1. haha..your fridge really same with bibi long o...haha...but you use your fan to blow the ice..really funny lor..haha..

    ReplyDelete