Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow..

Wow.. It been ages since I came here to write something..
Sorry to covey n miku for not replying.. hehe
Yea I plan to stop thinking too much and just live my life
and focus more on NOW..

As for studying I not sure why I faced failure only
will push me to do something.. haiz
This sem is the sem I attend class the most.. hehe..
Hopefully as I got attend class I will absorb more knowledge
or wisdom(keke..) to pass..
And I really really wan to pass coz I dont wan to see
the QT2 n Law anymore..

Enough for gloomy thing..
Recently I seldom play game le
BUT found another outlet that are almost
same addictive as the game which mean BAD to my study..
And that thing is Fanfiction..
After finish watching Supernatural I went online
to search for any story written by fan
and since then I been addicted to it.. keke

Now I not only read Supernatural but also other fictions..
My favorite is slash and u wan to know watz that..
then the internet will be ur best frenz.. go search it urself la.
I think that all for now..
Good day.

This is something I found about Twilight..
It short but funny n I like it.. hehe

Story Notes: This is two letters that are passed between Edward and Jacob. They are delivered years after Breaking Dawn when Renesmee is a teenager.


Dear Jacob,

I win.

Edward



Dear Edward,

I made out with your wife twice, and now I'm sleeping with your daughter. I think I win.

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment