Sunday, April 11, 2010

Purpose of Life?

Recently not sure why I keep thinking of this question.
What is the purpose of my life?
Yea I know what ppl always say study lo..
But I keep thinking ok study then get a job..
then after that what?

It not that I'm complaining it just suddenly recently
I keep having this thought so I want to write it down here.
Ok back to the question..
I always have the thought that most gay relationship
won't stay long because we can't have child.
I always think that most hetero relationship stay on bcoz
when they get married adi then there is nothing new
in the relationship anymore, that when babies make thing new.

This is what most human attitude, always get bored with 1 objects
very fast then they will find a new objects to place their attention to.
That what I think of hetero relationship, when the relationship cool adi
then when they have kids it spice their life up.

So that it why I think gay lose in this aspect(in our country la).
Because when the relationship long adi things start to get bored.
You know when it like all the thing done in the relationship
become a routine. So that when ppl in the relationship start
to find something new.

So that is why I'm afraid of becoming one as well.
I always hear all my gay fren end up the same so that why I don't hope much.
So that where my question came in.
What the goals in my life?
Study then get a job then get in the cycle of gay relationship then what?
In Malaysia we don't have the choice of getting married and adoption.

Don't give me d answer where "Get out of this country lo"
Bcoz for me I don't know whether I can do that or not.

Haiz I think recently I start having deep thought coz I keeping myself
in my room too long. Hehe now after writhing all this make me homesick liao.

2 comments:

  1. felix ar felix!! now think so much for what?? what you should do now you never do!!! in our class you are the one who failed most subject!! do you want to proceed to 3rd year or not??? dont waste your parent's money lar..ok?? study hard ok? haiz....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop thinking tat things liao lar.. !!
    What gay or not gay gay stuff.. STUDY!!!!
    Dun ruin ur future!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete